At The Refinishing Touch we aspire to excellence in every aspect of our business. Accordingly, we endeavour to conduct our business in accordance with responsible environmental practices and are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
To achieve this, we:
- manage our business operations to minimise pollution and the use of harmful substances;
- reduce our consumption of resources and improve efficiency in the use of these resources;
- recycle waste generated from our business operations wherever practicable and ensure that it is at all times disposed of in a safe and responsible manner;
- comply with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations;
- communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people and provide them with appropriate information and training;
- continuously strive to improve our environmental performance and adopt ‘best practice’ into our business operations;
- consider the environmental impact when sourcing products and equipment;
- work continuously with our service partners and suppliers to encourage the development of new products and processes that have a better impact on the environment;
- take a leading role within our industry to encourage commitment to the development and adoption of products and processes that give improved environmental performance;
- review our environmental policy regularly.
This ten-point policy acknowledges our responsibility towards the environment and underlines our commitment to minimising the environmental impact of our business operations.